pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  PokerSharks General Discussion  ~  R11 Driver: your looking one!
fairy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

Probably the hottest new driver on the PGA tour is the TaylorMade R11 Driver. This is the white driver that you have seen out on the tour. Taylormade actually did a promotion in one of the early tournaments in 2011 where they all of their player wear all white. This was simply because this is one of the only drivers out there with a full white paint job.The TaylorMade R11 Driver features Flight Control Technology with eight different settings for loft.r 11 driver It also features Moveable Weight Technology, which can allow you to change the trajectory a full 25 yards from left to right. Another technology featured in this driver is the Adjustable Sole Technology allowing you to adjust the face to be neutral, closed, or open depending on what you need. You can create a full 2 degrees of draw or fade if you need it.

t's a great gimmick. Have seen quite a few new taylormade r11 on courses I've played. What I noticed was when someone used it for the first time, they made great contact and the ball flew a lot further and straighter than they were hitting usually. Then, I noticed the same hook appeared, or fade/slice. Topping the ball happened as well as the odd drop kick. What was it that allowed these same players the ability to hit the ball so well when they first used the club and then seemed to revert back to their old problem - I know, it wasn't the tool, but the user, that made the difference.r11 taylormade driver As a new club in the bag, they tried to make contact with the ball and swing steady. Then they wanted to hit it better and further, that is when the trouble started and the ball went all over the place. Not one, or two players, but over 1/2 a doz, all with the same issue. Seams to me that the WG is on to something. Better to make solid contact than to try to hit the skin off the golf ball.