pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Forum Games  ~  G20 Driver, my most love club in my bag
Mary1206
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:44 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

As with most weekend warriors I have had an ever-changing ferris wheel of drivers make their way in and out of my golf bag. online golf discount My brother being a golf professional provided an access to new sticks that no man should ever meddle with. As such, I have tinkered and changed drivers on a never ending cycle praying to find "The One." The Ping G20 Driver is for all ability levels. The external weighting of the G20 driver helps launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. Distance is generated with a new version of Ping's proprietary high-balance-point shaft technology, which allows the golfer to swing a heavier clubhead at the same speed with a high moment of inertia. The clubface on the 460cc head is larger, creating more forgiveness across the hitting area and the G20's head rotation is neutral, allowing the golfer to deliver the clubface straight at impact. discount golf stores The G20 driver has a heavier head than G15 (7 grams more than standard) for greater force at impact.

Additional backweighting and a more elongated face shore up misses. Ping G20 Driver Distance is generated with a new version of PING's proprietary TFC 169D High-Balance-Point shaft technology, which allows the golfer to swing a heavier clubhead at the same speed with a high MOI. (The shaft is also available in a lower-trajectory Tour version). The clubface on the 460cc head of the Ping G20 Driver is larger, creating more forgiveness across the hitting area. The G20's head rotation is neutral, allowing the golfer to deliver the clubface straight at impact. The club face combined with the external weight found on the heel of the K15 driver is now placed directly behind the face of the G20 which means that the poor golf ball will get up in the air faster for you. Ping G20 Irons The aerodynamic shape, or at least as aerodynamic as 460cc can be, combined with the variable wall thickness, the shaft that comes with the G20, and the external weight is really a nice package that is designed to help the golfer get the ball airborne and fast.