pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Improvements  ~  I think the regular RBZ irons
fairy
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:04 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

I would like to see a cross between the R11 and the Burner.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons Personally, I don't feel the lie and loft adjustments are something I would use often enough to justify the purchase since I have no problem shaping shots with my 09 Tour Burner. I did like the way the club sounded and felt it was slightly longer than my current driver. Rocketballz RBZ Taylormade The new Burner did not feel as solid even though the shaft was fixed, maybe this is due to the head shape and additional weights but I'm no engineer.

Key to the improved accuracy of Rocketballz RBZ Irons is the new “Toe-Bar” feature, positioned in the upper toe, and the new design of the Inverted Cone. Fast-faced irons suffer in terms of accuracy because the asymmetrical shape of an iron face naturally causes the flex-point of the face to direct the ball off-line. Taylormade RBZ Irons The Toe-Bar and redesigned Inverted Cone together stiffen the toe-area of the clubface so that when the face flexes it directs the ball straight forward.