Forum Index
<  Hints and Tips  ~  TaylorMade R11 Driver online Reviews
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:34 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

The RocketBallz drivers, like all new TaylorMade drivers, have a white crown color and black PVD face to provide optimum contrast against the ground to allow for easy alignment and aim.TaylorMade R11 Irons Golfers will especially notice this in lower light, such as when the tee box is in shade or shadow, on overcast days or when the sun is low in the morning and in the evening.

It's a great gimmick. Have seen quite a few new R11's on courses I've played. What I noticed was when someone used it for the first time, they made great contact and the ball flew a lot further and straighter than they were hitting usually.
TaylorMade R11 Driver Then, I noticed the same hook appeared, or fade/slice. Topping the ball happened as well as the odd drop kick. What was it that allowed these same players the ability to hit the ball so well when they first used the club and then seemed to revert back to their old problem - I know, it wasn't the tool, but the user, that made the difference.taylormade r11s As a new club in the bag, they tried to make contact with the ball and swing steady. Then they wanted to hit it better and further, that is when the trouble started and the ball went all over the place.