pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Hints and Tips  ~  Scotty Cameron Putter is the best I ever played
narcissus
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:07 am  Reply with quote
Premier Poker Shark
Premier Poker Shark

I am a golf play, I played golf for nearly 5 year, now I like playing golf more and more. As I get a great helper-Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter. For those of us who prefer a little more heft in our putter head and don't want to use lead tape, the new Studio Select line fits us perfectly. The Studio Selects feature removable weights that let you fine-tune the weight that works best for you.

Everything about the Studio Select range is pure, understated class and from the moment the testers pulled the silver headcover off, they fell in love with the stunning quality and finish not to mention the virtually faultless performance.Titleist 910 D3 Driver I like this putter best, it is the best putter that I ever played, now it is always in my golf bag since I bought it. It helps me too much, when I have troubles it will come to at the right time.