pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  General Discussion - Non Poker Sharks  ~  Are you looking for the titleist 910 driver?
fairy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

While Titleist is not always the first to jump into a new technology, when they do, they are usually the best at it. They were not the first to do a 460cc head, but when they did, it turned out really well. Titleist 910 D3 Driver They weren’t the first to make an adjustable hosel, but when they did this year, they designed the best. What makes theirs the best is the 16 different options because of the independently adjustable parts. The SureFit Tour hosel is a 4-lettered piece and a 4-numbered piece and you can vary that combination to adjust loft/face angle and the lie angle. titleist 910 They have this really easy to follow chart/matrix that makes it easy to set up exactly how you want it.

I decided that my past experience with the Project X graphite shaft was so positive I would try it again in the 910 driver. I was really happy with this combo. I messed around with the settings just to see how well they worked and found them to change the ball flight considerably. After considerable practice I settled on D3. I have not changed it since, because I hit a nice mid/high trajectory with the 9.5* head. It flattens out mid flight and hits the ground running. It seems to have low spin and great distance.I have a feeling that my 2011 driver rotation will include the titleist 910 driver often. My many rounds with it so far have been very good. Titleist does it again and offers one of the best drivers on the market.