pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Forum Games  ~  Charlie Wi gets a "going backward" Sunday
narcissus
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:16 am  Reply with quote
Premier Poker Shark
Premier Poker Shark

On Sunday, Charlie Wi gave new meaning in the Transitions Championship.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver He got a 13 on the par-5 fifth hole. 'It was pretty easy," said Wi, still able to laugh about such a high score. His troubles began with a tee shot into the right rough. There was a wood chip next to the ball, which caused his 6-iron to come out to the right into the trees. Wi tried to hit 5-iron through the gap, but it struck the tree and went onto the range.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons He tried it again and got the same result.

He finished birdie-par-birdie for a 78. Wi remembered that, a year ago, Kevin Na was stuck in the shrubs in San Antonio and made a 16. So when he was asked what was going through his mind after the third ball went out-of-bounds and onto the range.
TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Fairway Woods "I should have beat him," Wi said. "The problem was, we only had six balls, and I hit three of them on the range. I said, 'we might run out of balls'."