pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Hints and Tips  ~  Just do it
berrymurphy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 am  Reply with quote
Orange Poker Shark
Orange Poker Shark

A year from now, you will wish you had started today. Are you still have a dream? Life is difficult, we do our best to make it a little easier but itís still difficult, sometimes we have to quit our dreams or something we like. But it hasnít be that.
If you have a dream just donít stop trying, due to the fact life is short, we donít have much years and a dream is worthy for fight. Maybe what youíre doing is not your dream or something you do want to do. Donít be depressed, consider your dream at this time, individual your dream into steps, achieve them one by one. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. I been lost before, I work for something that I donít really like, what I like is fashion, and I know all the girls like fashion. but I am sure my dream is be a fashion clothing correspondent for a magazine. While I realized that I enter into an amazing womens online clothing shop as a writer, I am on my way to make my dream come true. How about you? And remember do it right know, because a year from now, you will wish you had started today.

itsolexpert
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:01 am  Reply with quote
Orange Poker Shark
Orange Poker Shark

You are right berrymurphy, the past day never comes and about our feature we just can planed it but don't know the fact of it. What we can do about our dreams is just try and try harder to achieve our goal of dream. And the time to start is just begins when we recognized the goal, not when we just see and start to run behind this and got nothing.

jakky11
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 am  Reply with quote
Orange Poker Shark
Orange Poker Shark

Just Do It lifts the lid on climate activism and the daring troublemakers who have crossed the line to become modern-day outlaws.

videos sexo gay