pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Forum Games  ~  putter scotty cameron--still your choice
fairy
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

At present, I still think that the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter is still the best putter on the market. If you do not have this putter, you should buy it immediately. This putter can give you what you want. Everyone knows, Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. I am not a fan of it, but I think the putter is the best one among the putters on the market. Let's try to know more about this titleist putter. In the following, I will tell you some details about the scotty cameron.

The scotty cameron putter has a precision milled soft 303 stainless steel putter head and features a soft beaded mist finish. The head design of the Putter features full shaft offset and a high toe set up. For me. I think the red graphics are attractive, and it also make the putter looks very pretty. The circular heel-toe weights aslo provide amplified stability by reducing head rotation on off-centre impacts for a larger sweet spot. In addition, the toe sits higher than the heel to reduce the tendency to raise the toe at address which aims the putter left of the target. The best feeling putter you will ever buy, great role, and very easily to keep square at impact. The milled face releases the ball better then any other putter I have used. There is no any overstate, the putter scotty cameron is indeed the best putter on the market.