pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Announcements  ~  Season 3 coming to an end...
Lynx
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:45 pm  Reply with quote
CREATOR
CREATOR

Thursday 10th August 12AM(MIDNIGHT)GMT Season 3 ends

So thats nearly exactly 3 days to go before the magic 'Top 100' gets announced and all that hard work pays off.

If you're in a different time zone than us Brits then please makes sure you've done everything you want to well in time so you dont lose out. So thats all challenges, poker skill games plus spend the last of those chips! Remember we now have a poker skill shop to spend any left over chips in the poker den that might just make a one place difference.

News on Season 4 is all good. The poker room is coming along great and we're nearly at beta testing stage so for those of you who will miss their daily fix of poker sharks then you're more than welcome to help test the biggest new addtion to poker sharks since the beginning.

Good luck people............3 days and counting...........

ButterflySis
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:44 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

Thanks, Lynx! If I remember right, USA would end at 7pm EST. I believe you're 5 hours different.

Lynx wrote:
Remember we now have a poker skill shop to spend any left over chips in the poker den that might just make a one place difference.

Lynx, question about this. You say buying skill may make a difference in rank...but any time I've purchased skill none of my scores have increased. The only numbers that changed were my coins that went down (I spent them) and the specific skill increased in points. Shark value, overall poker skill, and points all remained the same. Did you mis-speak or is there a glitch? Or did I misunderstand?

Thanks.

http://butterflysis.smugmug.com

foghorn
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:36 am  Reply with quote
Black Poker Shark
Black Poker Shark

Count me in the testing again if you like Lynx.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:03 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

Lynx, just a little bump for my question above. If indeed purchasing skill raising other values and rank that could very well affect my rank significantly...

Any one else buy skill? Did your other values change? I've probably spent at least 100k on skill.

welshlass78
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:33 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

ButterflySis.. ive never bought skill before.. but just emptyed my savings on it.. lol cant say it made much difference tho

Lynx.. im up for testing again Very Happy

alicks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:45 pm  Reply with quote
Blue Poker Shark
Blue Poker Shark

I'm up for it too if you want me, but a bit of a warning - baby is due any minute now, so I might not be much use, but I'll do what I can!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:54 pm  Reply with quote
CREATOR
CREATOR

Butterfly - you were right, there were a few problems with the poker skill shop. They're all sorted now and any lost poker skill has been updated so everything should be spot on now.

As for all the offers for testing...... THANK YOU!

I will be taking everyone up on their kind offers - ill send an official email around once we're ready and we can play a bit of poker.

2 hours to go......

ButterflySis
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:23 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

Thanks Lynx.

Oh, and I would love to help with beta testing.

welshlass78
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:20 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

aahhh 45 mins to go..

im so chuffed i made the top 20.. Very Happy

shreedies in the morning will seem boring without pokersharks Exclamation

newshow
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:28 am  Reply with quote
Orange Poker Shark
Orange Poker Shark

The Mentalist DVD is a master manipulator of thoughts and behavior. The mind is Patrick Jane (Simon Baker in an acclaimed performance), a famous psychic whose wife and daughter are brutally murdered by a serial murderer named Red John elusive. Devastated, Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD Patrick admits that his act is wrong paranormal, he renounces his former life and uses his amazing powers of observation and analysis - talents that made him seem mentally gifted - to bring the murderers to justice. Through the crime scene in California, The L Word DVD Patrick now contributes an elite team of detectives to break their toughest cases. But no matter how many criminals they catch, Patrick never forgets his main objective. I love her so so smart and I like Simon Baker, so gorgeus and countries Aus like me, I hope it ends as four or five sets. The Mentalist This drama centers on crime Patrick Jane (Simon Baker), Grey's Anatomy DVD a known former television psychic who, after being exposed as an impostor, he uses very real skills as a Mentalist to help the California Bureau of Investigation to solve crimes. As a mentalist, Jane uses his highly developed skills of observation, deduction and manipulation to help the Major Crimes Unit. Desperate Housewives DVD He is charismatic, if a bit odd - an edgy, modern Sherlock Holmes whose controversial methods often cross the line, but ultimately he was right. I hope it lasts even longer.