pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  PokerSharks General Discussion  ~  Guess whos back?
Barbeque
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:33 am  Reply with quote
Premier Poker Shark
Premier Poker Shark

Well well well, guess who'll be back and picking up the number 1 spot for season three? thats right bbq will be coming back for your viewing pleasure Twisted Evil

its true just before christmas last year i decided to give up the old poker sharks for alot of reasons i wont go into and most of all for that i must apologise to Lynx for leaving without a word and also to the other people i got along with so well here, mainly my little Borin Very Happy which i must say congratulations MODERATOR!!

well i'll be seeing you in season 3 to take back the crown that is truely mine so Hajuuu watch out along with all those other sharsk up there Wink I hope its a warm welcome back bbq? Smile

ill be seeing you all on the tables,
yours,
BBQ

p.s. thanks for the email lynx on the new season, probably wouldnt have bothered if not for that Smile Now theres about 99999999999 posts i have to catch up on Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:28 am  Reply with quote
Green Poker Shark
Green Poker Shark

Dont know what happened must of had your reasons,cant see you winning with all of us up for it all the best george d turd alias Terry
Lynx
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:04 am  Reply with quote
CREATOR
CREATOR

Wahey! Welcome back Mr BBQ!

Glad to have you back for Season 3 challenging for the number 1 spot - competition has hotted up since Season 1 though so its gonna be tough.

No problem about leaving for a while though - i knew you'd come back one day Wink .

You 've got some reading to do as Poker Sharks has changed a fair bit since you last played.

Nice to have you back Cool .

tomsteves
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:36 pm  Reply with quote
Green Poker Shark
Green Poker Shark

Well..well..well, mr super pablo is also back and raring too go and win the pokersharks super cup!!!

I have checked out all of the new designs and additions etc... lynx you av done it again and appear to have enhanced the game play... im glad to hear that certain people wont be able to bend the rules this season!! no names needed bbq!!

I must also issue an apology to lynx for abandoning the game as i was one of the first and most loyal players! I had some problems with my username and account on the university system. by the time i had gone back to my home computer i had lost my lead and was down in tenth, i thought i would wait for the new begining and play harder!!

I am also over the moon to hear about the pokerroom arising slowly!! I can guarentee that if you can ever make it an online REAL money then i will cancel my william Hill account and be a regular on here!!

So ill leave it there and cant wait till tmoz... i hope for a FAIR and fun next season!!!

Cheers lynx

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:04 pm  Reply with quote
Premier Poker Shark
Premier Poker Shark

hehe pablo, nice to have you back also.

To be fair i confessed what i did and believe i helped a great deal to improve alot of the bugs other people hadn't found yet and more than that i was more than adequately deducted in ratings for what i did Smile

yours,
BBQ

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:55 am  Reply with quote
Green Poker Shark
Green Poker Shark

Just wish you two would grow up and stop squabbling and let bygones be bygones please.
Shakin
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:45 am  Reply with quote
Green Poker Shark
Green Poker Shark

Welcome back BBCheat. Wink

borin
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:45 am  Reply with quote
WISE MODERATOR
WISE MODERATOR

Barby,
Welcome home old buddy old chum, Ive missed ya so much it hurts.
Hajuju Pah!!!!!!!! show em! B show em! after all that BBQ, I can't even log on yet. "Just the forum" Do you like the changes? I'll try not to make it look like favouritism, but if I catch you swearing or writing rude words, I will of course pretend I never heard Rolling Eyes In return I hope you will continue with a bit of the old coaching, you know four ace catching and the like.

Cheers BBq Borin Very Happy Very Happy

Barbeque
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:19 pm  Reply with quote
Premier Poker Shark
Premier Poker Shark

well not a bad start i guess. I think i know what the 2 people up front are doing so i'll let them carry on they will only trap themselves if they carry on that way so ill settle for third right now Wink

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:02 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

hiya.. do you think its a bad idea to play it like that? i just fiddled about with it a bit. guess i'll be rethinking then Confused
The Iceman
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:27 am  Reply with quote
I WON THIS THING ONCE
I WON THIS THING ONCE

Hiya All, Very Happy

im new apart from the tail end of last season so lookin forward to the daily battles.
Looking thru this forum, are there some hidden 'cheats' i should know about, or am i on a downer from the start?

See ya's soon
borin
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:16 am  Reply with quote
WISE MODERATOR
WISE MODERATOR

Welcome Iceman,
With all the Beta testing thats been going on, there should be no! available cheats. This is just strategy thats being used. you will pick it up as you go along.
This game requiers overall skill in mainly keeping your poker skill up to scratch by hitting high-hands. Anyone found cheating and not reporting any errors will be dismissed from the site. Its made clear in the conditions, so you would be wise to report any you may hear of.

Enjoy pokersharks,
Borin Wink

Barbeque
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:48 am  Reply with quote
Premier Poker Shark
Premier Poker Shark

well welshlass, it was an interesting way to go but by doing it you were only setting yourself up for a good start meaning when you reached the later stages in the game and all items and homes had been bought you would be lower on your poker skills making you an easy challenge. So you would have eventually "came to a stop" and all other players would have caught up by not selling thier skill and keeping it and buying the items over the course of the season.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:03 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

yes i see all that now.. and ive been rightly stripped of my goodies Crying or Very sad i did think it was there to be used as i did. i did think it a bit strange was i was rank 2 Very Happy . well at least i had a few moments of delight. cant see me being in the top rankings for long.. my attempts at the poker skills have already been terrible. im sure the cards are changing faster this season Laughing and i think im going to be washing poker chips all year Embarassed
Barbeque
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:10 am  Reply with quote
Premier Poker Shark
Premier Poker Shark

hehe well it was there to be used welsh and you did nothing wrong so dont worry it was just unfortunate that you stumbled accross something lynx miscalculated when he prepared season 3.

im sure you will do fine this season. at the moment i see your getting around 80k rating a day which is a good rate for the start of the season without the benefit of challenges and tournements keep it up and im sure you have a very good shout of a top 50 finish if not a much higher one Smile

yours,
BBQ