pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Announcements  ~  End of Season 6
Lynx
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:47 pm  Reply with quote
CREATOR
CREATOR

Hey all,

Season 6 ends tonight so get spending those chips!

Theres a problem with the displaying of the rankings at the moment but i can see the correct scores in the backend database so spend all you can and get as many points as possible and i assure you they will all be counted towards you final standings.

New thing for Season 7 is that you can KEEP your original name! Only you can re-use the name, so no one can steal it, but if you would like to go season to season as the same name, you now can.

What else lies ahead for Season 7:

- New poker room
- WPSS is back

Season 7/8

- promotional work done to attract 2000+ players

before 2009

- new rankings system that makes it much more fun to be further down the rankings.

I'm sure a few people have realised the dropping player numbers - thats purely down to me not pushing the site as much as usual due to things being not quite right. I still have huge plans for poker sharks and they WILL be realised. You can see what my plan is for the next 6 months or so above and i intend on sticking to them.

Good luck for the end of Season 6 and see you in Season 7!

Lynx

handbagforever
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:42 am  Reply with quote
Orange Poker Shark
Orange Poker Shark

tiffany 1837 pendant elsa peretti open heart necklace tiffany toggle necklace return to tiffany heart tag choker tiffany heart link lariat tiffany bead necklace tiffany graduated bead necklace teardrop necklace tiffany elsa peretti continuous mini-mini bean necklace twist necklace tiffany heart link necklace tiffany round tag necklace tiffany heart tag necklace tiffany venetian link necklace tiffany 1837 lock necklace tiffany link necklace with heart clasp tiffany ten row heart toggle necklace Tiffany Heart Tag Toggle Link Necklace Tiffany Palomas Jolies Beads Pendant tiffany palomas tenderness cross pendant tiffany elsa peretti quadrifoglio pendant Celine 2011 Spring Black Suede And Calfskin Tote Bag 0189 Celine 2011 Spring Apricot And Black Calfskin Tote Bag 0192 Celine 2011 Spring Horse Hair And Black Calfskin Tote Bag 0192 Celine 2011 Spring Black Calfskin Tote Bag 0192 Celine 2011 Spring Horse Hair And Black Calfskin Tote Bag 0189 Celine 2011 Spring Apricot And Black Calfskin Tote Bag 0189
monica1988
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:35 am  Reply with quote
Yellow Poker Shark
Yellow Poker Shark

goedkope uggs online bestellen
moncler
moncler uomo
uggs nederland
ugg boots ireland online
moncler jas heren
uggs ireland
uggs for cheap
online uggs kopen
ugg canada store
buy uggs in canada
moncler jassen heren
moncler
moncler jassen dames online
uggs sale

jordanshoesaa
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 am  Reply with quote
Yellow Poker Shark
Yellow Poker Shark

At the early 2000's,UGG Outlet Store began to take it by storm. The evolution of uggs on sale from a brand that made sheepskin boots,Moncler Jackets Outlet, clogs and sandals for an active, outdoor lifestyle to a brand that was now being touted as a symbol of a stylish,north face store casual and luxurious lifestyle was swift. Much of this was due to a brand repositioning effort that transformed Jordan Fly Wade into a high-end luxury footwear maker.The third season was the charm for fans wanting to see bring out Air Jordan High Heels.