pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Season 4 Bug Reports  ~  Ive got a bug Bizzo
borin
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:28 pm  Reply with quote
WISE MODERATOR
WISE MODERATOR

Hi Blizzo,
I just thought i'd try your moderating skills here. I have a nasty bug. I started sneezing about three days a go, followed by a very sore headache, blurry vision, and a hacking cough. Since then I have gone off my food. I am running a temperature of nearly 100, my chest aches, also I can't stand for long as I feel very dizzy. I have cleared my browser cache, and run a complete system scan. None of this has worked.

I am now fast losing the will to live. The last thing I am interested in, is overcoming another handicap I have, which is my right index finger refusing to click on command from my brain. I seem to have at least a two second delay. Hence Pokersharks is almost impossible to play. Is there anyway you can rectify this for me?

Just one other thing. Don't let these people here take advantage of your newness to this very underrated job you have taken on. It can get very difficult. I know, I am a very old hand at it. There is one thing you could take into concideration when answering my post. Despite all my other problems, I still seem to maintain a reasonably good sense of humour. Or maybe thats just my imagination playing tricks on me. Rolling Eyes

The Iceman
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:03 pm  Reply with quote
I WON THIS THING ONCE
I WON THIS THING ONCE

Borin...howdy..

allow me to jump in

...the symptons you describe are brought on by an ailment called old age...

apparentley will all suffer from this at least once in a lifetime.

Some of us WILL experience advanced signs of this in the way of delayed reactions.. this can be put down to senile dementia, that manifests itself in various ways, mainly rearranging the letters of your name, typing threads on sundays and being a star wars fan..

Some have been known to grow ponytails and do Morris dancing, this is a sure sign of it being irreversable....

The only cure known to man is a remedy from deepest darkest Africa...it involves sending all your money and assests via western Union transfer, via Pokersharks UK LTD, to a geezer called..The Iceman..with your address......he will then arive with a newly purchased firearm and 1 bullett and ask.........head or gut.?

Problem solved you will age not a day longer..................let me know if this helps..
Blizzo
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:50 pm  Reply with quote
MODERATOR BLIZZO

Thanks for the words of wisdom Bor. As for your ailment, all I can suggest is whiskey. It won't cure anything, but you won't notice it as badly, and then at least you'll have an excuse for the delay!

Bliz
borin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:00 am  Reply with quote
WISE MODERATOR
WISE MODERATOR

Thanks Blizz,

Perfecttly dealt with mate. definately top sausage moderator material. Laughing short! and to the point. Iceman. What a very clever analyses Shocked This probably explains why I find myself regularly upstairs, looking round for something, then wondering what it is I'm looking for.

I shot up to the spare room only a couple of days ago, only to find my wife doing the same thing. ( Rummaging through a cupboard ) When I asked her what she was looking for, she just said " you know that whotsit, square, roundish, dish type thing " At that I produced an old jewellry box of hers. 'Is this what your looking for'? says me." No!" No, but thanks I was looking for that last week" She said. Then She asked me what I was looking for and I had completely forgot. The other, more than a coincidence was. When I asked what she wanted the jewellry box for, She couldn't remember.
I then remembered that I was supposed to sort out all the old junk we had kicking around in the spare room. Fortunately! she could not remember that this is what she ordered me to do only a couple of days before. So it does have its good points

Personally, I think the council are putting something in the water Confused
Ive also built up a very good friendship with all these cyber people. people who may not even exist for all I know. Rolling Eyes As usual I just go along with all this stuff thinking it real. I know my baby shark is real because its started growing, and costing more and more to keep.