pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Season 5 Bug Reports  ~  This MIGHT help u all
kaysus23
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:24 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

okay so here is wat ive found.... you may not believe me but this does seem to work. Over the last few days I have been the 1st to enter the rooms and instead of just sitting at any, i have jumped from one table to the next looking for where the start / wait comes up. Now a game will start if more than 1 person joins a table even if you dont get the start / wait but this genarally ends in the room freezing after only a few hands or if the pot is a large one. Yesterday this therory worked from around mid day all the way untill past 11 oclock when more people joined and started using another table which was freezing every few hands..
Now remember that this is only my theory and i have tested it but as we know the bugs fight back I just wanted to make everyone aware of it as the gameplay seemed to run much smoother and anything that helps us get an uninterrupted game has to be shared with everyone.
so when 1 person enters a room on there own and is seated if u dont get the start / wait just try and see if there is one in another room. remeber that b4 the bugs came all rooms had the start / wait when u sat down so this could be a good sighn that tables do still work..

I realy do hope that this wasnt just a lucky day and this works for everyone i will try and find one that works everyday from around 4ish and let everyone know but if it doesnt work then we will have to leave it up to the gods to come up with a real fix .....

Sorry if this doesnt work but im just trying to help

Kaysus
I just wanna play bugless poker

Last edited by kaysus23 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:27 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

todays seems to be Palavea beach

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:26 am  Reply with quote
I WON THIS THING ONCE
I WON THIS THING ONCE

Well done matey, its certainly making for much less bug free rooms.

well in ....
kaysus23
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:24 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

The Iceman wrote:
Well done matey, its certainly making for much less bug free rooms.

well in ....

Last night was the 1st night this worked from 4pm till well after 1 am without a single freeze we may just have a short term break from the bugs. hope it works for you all

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:27 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

todays seems to be Palavea beach again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:51 pm  Reply with quote
CREATOR
CREATOR

Quality find Kaysus - this will be a big help in finding the route cause - especially now it has proven to work.

Any other weird and wonderful patterns that you notice, please post it, they all help...

kaysus23
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

good news there seems to be a working table today, it is a paid table and unfortunatly its only a six seater but it is working. zave is the table

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:05 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

kaysus23 wrote:
good news there seems to be a working table today, it is a paid table and unfortunatly its only a six seater but it is working. zave is the table

scrap that it seems this table is bugged too

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:20 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

I have a new one for ya lynx has happened 3 days on the trott for me... Ive sat in a room at about 4pm and no start/wait has come up, i have been doing other things while waiting for players to arrive and after a period of time i get booted from the rooms and back to the lobby, click on players and im still sat at a table so i click to join the table, once im back in the room i press sit out and then rejoin and the start/wait comes up(when i rejoin the room im not sat out but i do it anyway).....players arrive and we seem to get about 4hrs of uninterupted play before the timer starts speeding up or the tables start to lagg eg. press to bet and no bet is made and the room freezes mid hand. So this may be something u can use maybe not. But since i noticed the last thing we had about 4 days of being able to find tables and now there are none when i search, so this could be a new one that works for a while untill the bugs catch this one too.. hope this helps

Kaysus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:58 pm  Reply with quote
CREATOR
CREATOR

kaysus23 wrote:
I have a new one for ya lynx has happened 3 days on the trott for me... Ive sat in a room at about 4pm and no start/wait has come up, i have been doing other things while waiting for players to arrive and after a period of time i get booted from the rooms and back to the lobby, click on players and im still sat at a table so i click to join the table, once im back in the room i press sit out and then rejoin and the start/wait comes up(when i rejoin the room im not sat out but i do it anyway).....players arrive and we seem to get about 4hrs of uninterupted play before the timer starts speeding up or the tables start to lagg eg. press to bet and no bet is made and the room freezes mid hand. So this may be something u can use maybe not. But since i noticed the last thing we had about 4 days of being able to find tables and now there are none when i search, so this could be a new one that works for a while untill the bugs catch this one too.. hope this helps

Kaysus

Ive noticed you get booted from a table and your shark stays behind for a bit - that may well contribute to the problem.

Every clue helps right now as we really are not sure how its happening and why as there is no set pattern - more like a series of patterns all interwoven.

Cheers though, we'll get there over the next week or so. A lot of time is being spent on this at the mo.

The Iceman
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:29 pm  Reply with quote
I WON THIS THING ONCE
I WON THIS THING ONCE

well done Kaysus, your powers of deduction are helping to make what would otherwise be a stop/start evening into one with hardly any interruptions, well done mate..

...may i suggest a room named in your honour for at least the rest of the season and we can all play to you in our appreciation.....
kaysus23
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:06 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

ok me and bm sat in a room and rover comes in to chat but does not sit, the game has been working fine and then rover leaves and the moment he doese the room freezes, this has happened a few times as well.

also has anyone noticed how much sense the Ice has been talking this season i think we should all just agree with the man whatever he says (he is wise beyonde his years) Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

Hi all zave seems to be working 2day

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:10 pm  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

looks like its santorini island thats working tonight, just entered on my own and got the start/wait

The Iceman
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:42 pm  Reply with quote
I WON THIS THING ONCE
I WON THIS THING ONCE

thought it might be nice to report........

....no bugged rooms, everything running fine....

Cheers.