pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Season 7 Bug Reports  ~  TaylorMade R11s Driver, do you have one?
fairy
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

I was very skeptical of the hype of the R11 at first. I was also in the market this coming season for a new driver (swing changes, increased flexibility led to greater swing speed). After hitting up hose pipe's sporting goods with my dad at lunch, I swung the new Callaway Razr Hawk, TaylorMade Superfast Burner 2.0, Nike Machspeed Black (round head), Nike VR Pro, Cobra ZL, Adams Speedline Fast10, and the TaylorMade R11. Ping G20 Irons When all was said and done I went home with the new R11. I was averaging around 152 ball speed, 12* launch angle giving me around 270 on average off the tee with my farthest drive at 290 and my shortest at 262. ALL of them carried 250 or more. I cannot tell enough people about this thing. I was adjusted on my 9* R11 to +1* loft, 10g in the toe and 1g in the heel, neutral face. My single biggest upgrade I've put in the bag in over 3 years.

After not playing for some time i this season picked up my game again,by playing more my swingspeed went up with about 10 m/ph. i was jusing a cobra S9-1 with a pro launch blue shaft stiff. and loft of 10.5. i was hitting the ball so high that i could not hit it into the wind, wel only 200 yrd. TaylorMade R11s Driver so i was searching for a new one. and found itMy first shots went solid of the clubface, this club gives alot of confidence at adress. Only i had the feeling i was hitting them to far left ( draw ) so what i did i opened the soleplate after that my ballflight was alot better, i'm gained about 15 yards on my driver compared to my old one the Cobra S9-1.