pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  General Discussion - Non Poker Sharks  ~  Good Comedy Nurse Jackie
lazyboy0515
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:51 am  Reply with quote
Green Poker Shark
Green Poker Shark

I must give a big thumbs up for nurse jackie season 3 DVD which features one of the best and most hard working TV actresses around Edie Falco. Unlike Edie's award winning days as Carmela Soprano the elegant and naive mob housewife on HBO's “The Sopranos” this time her character is more blue collar yet she still has a dark nature to her no matter how caring she is. Edie is Jackie Peyton a nurse who charms and lights it up in this dark natured and raw funny comedy series one of the better made for TV in a long time.
The doctors aren't these godly heroes. I love it when Falco's character says: "Doctors diagnose, we heal. " Really sharp, fun dialogue. The humor is dead-on good. The scene where the newbie nurse goes to lunch with the English doctor is hilarious. Priceless. I like Edie Falco in this better than anything else I've seen her in. Sopranos was so over the top and pretty racist actually.
I want to know the nurse jackie season 3 dvd release date and then get the DVDs to watch.

nurse jackie on dvd, nurse jackie season 3