pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Announcements  ~  Get Poker Sharks DUGG!
Lynx
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:35 am  Reply with quote
CREATOR
CREATOR

We need more players and a great site to get them from is a site called digg.com.

Poker Sharks has just been submitted to digg and if it gets enough 'diggs' it will get on the front page to be seen by thousands of people.

Please support the cause and go to http://digg.com/playable_web_games/New_online_game_Poker_Sharks and digg the story. You'll need to sign up if you dont have an account but if as many of us as possible Digg the story it could really help the site.

Thanks in advance,

Lynx

The Iceman
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:26 am  Reply with quote
I WON THIS THING ONCE
I WON THIS THING ONCE

I think i did it right..................i think Confused
Lynx
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:39 pm  Reply with quote
CREATOR
CREATOR

you commented on the story but you need to click the 'Digg' icon next to the title. At the moment we only have 1 digg and thats from me Crying or Very sad .

borin
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:37 pm  Reply with quote
WISE MODERATOR
WISE MODERATOR

Bin There Dugg that Wink

alicks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:51 pm  Reply with quote
Blue Poker Shark
Blue Poker Shark

digged dat - I dink doug digged dit doo!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:56 pm  Reply with quote
Red Poker Shark
Red Poker Shark

Ok... I dugg it and left a comment.

Also... I posted on fulltiltforum about it... come out Lynx... sign up and say hi... you'll get a bunch of them I'm sure...

http://www.fulltiltforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=925

borin
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:07 pm  Reply with quote
WISE MODERATOR
WISE MODERATOR

Thats a belter of a post Vindice Very Happy Just the sort of exposure we need.

Kelly08
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:32 am  Reply with quote
Green Poker Shark
Green Poker Shark

AVI, short for Audio Video Interleave, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. It is one of the most popular video format supported by Windows Media Player and other media players.
Ever thought of playing blu-ray movies on Windows Media Players and other media players? Because the blu-ray video format isn&rsquo;t supported by these media players, you need to change blu-ray into AVI first.
How to rip blu-ray movie and convert to avi video format? Now try the Holeesoft Blu-ray to AVI ripper for free, you will find an easy way to transfer blu-ray movie into avi video format without any loss. And then you can enjoy blu-ray movie on Windows Media Player and other media players.
Download Holeesoft Blu-ray to AVI Converter
Why choose Holeesoft Blu-ray to AVI ripper to rip blu-ray to avi?
1. Convert blu-ray disc to avi for playback on Windows Media Player and other media players
2. Extract soundtrack from blu-ray movie
3. Digital devices supported: BlackBerry, Archos, iRiver, Windows Media players, etc.
From article:
How to convert blu ray to avi
jordanshoesaa
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:17 am  Reply with quote
Yellow Poker Shark
Yellow Poker Shark

At the early 2000's,UGG Outlet Store began to take it by storm. The evolution of uggs on sale from a brand that made sheepskin boots,Moncler Jackets Outlet, clogs and sandals for an active, outdoor lifestyle to a brand that was now being touted as a symbol of a stylish,north face store casual and luxurious lifestyle was swift. Much of this was due to a brand repositioning effort that transformed Jordan Fly Wade into a high-end luxury footwear maker.The third season was the charm for fans wanting to see bring out Air Jordan High Heels.
itsolexpert
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:02 am  Reply with quote
Orange Poker Shark
Orange Poker Shark

I think, I already Digg for this.

baixiang
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:53 am  Reply with quote
White Poker Shark
White Poker Shark

As the most fun way to demonstrate your loyalty with proud to these ball clubs, Jerseys can really pump up the audience when you wear one to the game. You may have heard it a millions times: "It was better Authentic Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys when I was growing up." There are Authentic Youth NFL Jerseys Jerseys so many ways that retro nfl jerseys Authentic Custom Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys at this more fan friendly era.
Retro nfl jerseys, or throwback nfl jerseys, may be the crowning clothing Authentic Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys accessory on the market. As the legends from another time, they really applaud all of our Authentic Women NFL Jerseys heroes memorialized on ESPN Classics. When there were no drug test, court cases, and other distracting and disturbing hoopla as a part of the sporting Authentic Tennessee Titans Jerseys world, these athletes worked during Authentic Washington Redskins Jerseys a simpler era. Anyway, whether you wear a replica retro nfl jersey or the authentic throwback jerseys, their old-school appearance will make you stand out in a crowd.Whatever, as the behalf of the past Authentic Custom San Diego Chargers Jerseys of football, You will also find it is quite easy to find a throwback nfl jersey either online or in local stores. Their prices may vary depending on the authenticity of the jersey in terms of being actually worn by the players themselves. As the internet Authentic Custom St. Louis Rams Jerseys is one of the best venues accessible to authentic retro jerseys, there are some websites even hosts bids for buyers. If itís a limited edition, it really need you invest some Authentic Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys time in it. In addition, there are also some websites dealing in replicas of Authentic Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys. Their prices are much lower. Moreover, you can personalize these jerseys with additional fees as it fits in some websites.Just bear in mind, be detailed about sizes and shipping details when you purchase a jersey. To make sure the Authentic Custom Seattle Seahawks Jerseys size fits you well and the shipping procedure is fair enough for you. Some of them would offer free shipping, some not, surely you should be clear about that. Otherwise, you probably end up surprised with the additional fees you have to pay for.