pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  General Discussion - Non Poker Sharks  ~  Elena Is So Beautiful in The Vampire Diaries
lazyboy0515
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:59 am  Reply with quote
Green Poker Shark
Green Poker Shark

Simply thanks to Nina Dobrev, I begin my trip of The Vampire Diaries (I watched the vampire diaries on dvd). And I think my choice is correct. It is a excellent show. The Vampire Diaries was officially renewed for a third season by The CW on April 26, 2011 that began airing on September 15, 2011 at 8/7c. The third season will include 22 episodes and will center on the story of Klaus' origin, his relation with his family and reveal more about the original family. The third season opened to generally positive reviews. The season takes a gap from the last season and begins with Elena Gilbert's 18th birthday with all series regulars returning with the exception of Sara Canning whose character Jenna Sommers was killed off in the past season. Joseph Morgan's character Klaus became a series regular instead of returning as a recurring character. The next episode is 18 that will come out on 29 this month.
If you are fan of it you shouldn’t lose it. If you haven’t start it I recommend the vampire diaries season dvd to you. You can watch it from first season. In my opinion the season 1 is the best season.
How do you think about it?

buy the vampire diaries, The Vampire Diaries season 3 DVD