pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  General Discussion - Non Poker Sharks  ~  Gossip Girl Leighton Meester
lazyboy0515
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 am  Reply with quote
Green Poker Shark
Green Poker Shark

Gossip Girl which made her more famous is one of my favorite TV series. It is an American teen drama television series based on the book series of the same name written by Cecily von Ziegesar. The series was created by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, and premiered on The CW on September 19, 2007. Narrated by the omniscient blogger "Gossip Girl", voiced by Kristen Bell, the series revolves around the lives of privileged young adults on Manhattan's Upper East Side in New York City.
The latest season is season 5 (of course I have got Gossip Girl seasons 1-5 dvd) which started in Los Angeles when a re-energized Chuck and Nate decided to pay Serena a visit. Chuck has a new found philosophy and says "yes" to everything, even death defying stunts. Serena continues to work on the movie set, and is offered a full-time job at the end of the episode. Nate begins an affair with an older woman, Diana Payne, who may have an ulterior motive for being with Nate. Back in New York, Dan understands that Vanessa has published one chapter of his novel, and Blair continues to plan her wedding to Louis, and she also discovers she is pregnant. When a season was finish. I begin expect the Gossip Girl dvd release date. Because I want to watch it anytime.
I want to ask you if you were addicted in anything. If you are you can leave your comment.

Gossip Girl box set, Gossip Girl dvd series