pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Forum Games  ~  Follow the latest:TaylorMade R11 Driver
fairy
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:50 am  Reply with quote
Brown Poker Shark
Brown Poker Shark

Recently,I saw some words about my big star Woods.Someone said Woods was a complicated person who sought change to keep stimulated, who was rarely satisfied, self-centered in his pursuit of greatness and whose work ethic in the gym was geared toward being accepted as an athlete. For me,I think this is not wrong.As a serious golfer,getting better and better is our goals all the way.Now I'm also looking for a new driver for improving my games.The TaylorMade R11 Driver seems rather popular.At first,I wondered why it's so popular.There're so many golfers trying this one.They said this driver delivers longer distance and more accuracy.And I also had some try,the feeling is really solid.So,I just bought one.Here,if you wanna to improve your games,you can also go to the golf market to have some try.See more details about the r 11 driver in the following.

Building off of the massive success of the R9 Driver, and TM Ghost Putters, the taylormade r11 brings new technology, innovation, and aesthetics to the proud line of TaylorMade drivers. With it's distinctive white crown and black face, the R11 is one of the easiest drivers to align at address ever, while massive technological features ensure the proper fit for every golfer, allowing you to maximize distance through proper loft, face angle, and flight path customization. What's more,it has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver. This club promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change, giving you consistent power and distance.All in all,the r11 taylormade driver.