pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Forum Games  ~  One of my favorite skins
summer11
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 am  Reply with quote
Red Poker Shark
Red Poker Shark

Actually in the beginning there was really a misunderstanding when this show first came out, i saw the trailer on the TV and thought it looked completely rubbish. Yet when skins season dvd 1-4 came out my mom said that i could need to give it a opportunity. So i did and it's amazing, nothing at all like i thought it was going to be. I do not understand why a lot of people have got all flustered about it exaggerating teenager's lives. I am 18 and personally my life is nothing at all like that of the skins bunch, but the show didn't set out to depict real life. It really is an entertaining and humorous show with a unexpected amount of depth sometimes. If you have a sense of humor this show will interest you, if you don't or you have a very selective sense of humor then give it a pass or expect to be unhappy. THE skins series 1-4 dvd is what you make it, get it or leave it, it really is up to you.

skins box set 1-4,skins series dvd 1-4