pokersharks.co.uk Forum Index
<  Announcements  ~  25th June Poker Room antics
Lynx
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:26 pm  Reply with quote
CREATOR
CREATOR

Hello people,

I hate things like this, but another one has come around.

As you all know the poker room has had its bugs but all in all has been pretty spot on with dealing out chips.

The good news is, some people are owed some chips and I will be going through adding them back on.

HOWEVER,

on the 25th June there was a bug that enabled people to make a lot of extra chips. I was watching a few of the tables (not sitting in, just watching) and there were a number of people exploiting this. Now i dont blame you guys for exploiting a bug to get a bit ahead - to be honest if it wasn't my game id be doing it too!

Unfortunaltey for me though, it is my game and I need to keep it all fair. So all the chips won/lost via either either bug will be removed. Theres a very obvious sign of the gaining chips bug (allin, fold, allin, fold wink wink) so these hands and all chips gained are being taken off.

I can already hear those chips being spent as quickly as possible, but i can take away the equilvalent items along with the poker skill they come with too im afraid so theres no escape.

But yeah, this is the pre-warning. I need to go through the logs to figure out exactly how much people won/lost but just to let you all know that I am in the process of doing this and will be deducting/adding chips over the next couple of days.

I hate these kind of announcements but the poker room messed up and it needs correctly to keep the game fair accross the board.

Cheers,

Lynx

Barbeque
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:01 pm  Reply with quote
Premier Poker Shark
Premier Poker Shark

i won about 10-15k chips due to the bug as is clearly visible then decided to leave as it was pointless but i see hatter did some serious abusing to the tune of about 60k once i left lol :p

but yea all in all a very bad bug!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:40 am  Reply with quote
Red Poker Shark
Red Poker Shark

You Rock Lynx... this is why you are a great admin!

Thanks again for ALL of your hard work!

The Iceman
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:36 am  Reply with quote
I WON THIS THING ONCE
I WON THIS THING ONCE

.........Well i say good spot Lynx........how about a name and shame list, Cheatin bar stewards......................so whats the point in cheatin..........is it a case of cant get ahead by the normal means??

Quite frankly BBQ, and your obviously nort the only one, would you have posted your discrepency if this thread wasnt put up............i was wondering how you jumped up so quick, now i know...

The shame......................................The shame
Barbeque
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:00 pm  Reply with quote
Premier Poker Shark
Premier Poker Shark

i knew it would happen regardless iceman, all you had to do was look at the poker room rankings page and its obvious, also note the fact it happened to me only a few times and then i decided to leave the poker room unlike some of the others in there.

i've been called worse in my time here ice so im sure i can handle it Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 am  Reply with quote
Green Poker Shark
Green Poker Shark

Question: What is the best software can help me convert dvd to avi video format?
Answers: Try the dvd ripping software, it will help you convert a dvd to avi video format
From yahoo answers: dvd to avi
jjyukh
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:35 am  Reply with quote
Yellow Poker Shark
Yellow Poker Shark

The pure lambskin insole has the function of keeping your ft dry.Low cost UGG Brookfield Tall ugg boots outlet on sale.Welcome to order nowSundance II ugg boots is Twin-face grade A sheepskin with suede toe and heel guards. On the back with the boots are the classy crossover design laces and exposed sheepskin boots which adds a kind of Bohemian fashion for the daily design and style boots.
jordanshoesaa
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:16 am  Reply with quote
Yellow Poker Shark
Yellow Poker Shark

UGG Outlet Store Apart from trendy designs, these boots also boast fantastic practicality.north face store Produced from lavish merino sheepskin, this comfy boot could be worn in any respect Moncler Jackets Outlet since the content provides incredible warmth to ft even when the cheap uggs weather is highly cold and absorbs moisture in hot Air Jordan High Heels days. ugg outlet on the web Your ft will stay dry and at ease in Jordan Fly Wade boots.